LT Connects Small Groups of Meaning…
Check out the small groups that started this Fall at our special website here.
LT Connects Small Groups of Meaning are focused, peer-led groups, whose participants come together around a shared interest on a regular basis with the understanding that Jewish tradition and deep personal relationships add meaning to our lives.
Small groups explore the intersection where Jewish wisdom meets our daily lives, core interests, and present concerns. Larchmont Temple is growing bigger by thinking smaller.
Participating in a Small Group of Meaning encourages us to:
• Connect more deeply to each other and to our community.
• Open our hearts and minds to new ideas, experiences and stories.
• Relate the wisdom, tradition and values of Judaism to our everyday lives.
• Examine who we are, who we want to be, and how we want to live.
Each Small Group will:
• Include 8-14 individuals
• Form around a shared interest
• Meet 6-8 times over the year [creating its own schedule], and then can choose to conclude or continue
• Be facilitated by two peers and supported by Rabbi Miller
For more information, please contact Rabbi Bethie Miller at email@example.com